General Nursing Care
We offer 24-hour personal support and care to those with any combination of conditions that require the monitoring and care from specialised Nurses.
All of our Nursing Care Homes provide:
- 24-hour expert Nursing Care provided by Registered Nurses
- Comfortable and appropriate accommodation
- Safe, available and suitable specialist equipment
- Long and short-term Nursing Care options
- Nursing Care for residents funded by the Local Authority, NHS or private funding
End-of-life Care, also known as Palliative Care, is the care of people with an illness where recovery is not expected. We understand how difficult and emotional these situations are, which is why we provide specialist training for all of our staff. This enables the staff teams to provide respectful and proactive care for residents and their families in their last days of life.
In particular, we focus on:
- Relief from suffering by managing physical symptoms such as pain, sickness and loss of appetite
- Psychological care and emotional support to cope with the complex feelings experienced around death and bereavement
- Spiritual care addressing spiritual or religious needs of our residents, families and friends
- Understanding the residents wishes in advance should their health start to deteriorate
- Involving all appropriate specialist medical and Nursing staff when required
- Supporting personal requests. For example, we recently helped one of our residents with the renewal of their marriage vows.