Published three times a year, Nellsar Care Homes is extremely proud of their latest issue out today – issue 13 – as we enter our fifth year of publishing this insightful and meaningful publication.
A bumper 64-pages, issue 13 is packed full of more of the things you, our readers, said you wanted to see when we conducted a survey after issue 12 was produced in April 2022.
We took all the feedback on board and we’re pleased to introduce a few new features with this issue:
- Relatives review – pages 6-7
- Community links: Oasis Academy, Sittingbourne – pages 12-14
- Dementia specialists: Alzheimer’s Society – pages 16-21
- Our volunteers – pages 26-30
- Meet our residents – pages 40-43
We have also included more photos than ever of what our residents and staff have been enjoying in recent months including:
- Through the Decades (60s and 70s) – pages 44-47
- World Cocktail Day (13 May) – pages 48-50
- Father’s Day (19 June) – page 51
- Carers Week (6-12 June) – pages 52-53
- Right Royal Jubilee Celebrations – pages 54-57
- Design a Jubilee Dessert Competition – pages 58-60
We hope you enjoy our Fabulous Food Feature (pages 34-37) which includes a gloriously colourful spread of some of Chef and Catering team creations – a real feast for the eyes!