What information do we collect about you?
You are welcome to access our site without disclosing your personal data.
The information we collect about you may include; your name, email address, address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, age, your chosen internet browser, service provider and device, plus any information you supply voluntarily.
The phone numbers on this website may be connected to recording platforms. We use such recordings for training and call monitoring purposes, as well as a way to further improve our services.
Why we collect your data
We collect the personal information you send us for the purposes of dealing with your enquiries and requests on the services and user experience we provide.
We collect personal information from visitors to www.nellsar.com and all microsites associated with this domain when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also collect information when you call us, subscribe to our Newsletters, provide feedback or reviews. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may also contact you directly to follow up from your request for information about our Care Homes, the care services we offer or a ‘Book a Visit’ request.
We may also collect your data by tracking your use of our websites for marketing and analytical purposes, plus also in conjunction with social media marketing and retargeting.
If ‘Nellsar Limited’ is ever sold to another company your contact information will be passed on to this new party.
We will take cautionary measures to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you that we do not need.
How long will we store your data?
If Nellsar provides any paid for services to you, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal data about you by sending us an email to Our Data Protection Officer at Data.Officer@Nellsar.com or by writing to Martin Barrett (Data Officer), Nellsar Limited Office, 82a Woodstock Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4HN.
Once we have received your request we will respond within 21 days. We do everything we can to keep the information we have about you accurate and up to date. If, however, you find errors or inaccuracies in your data or do not feel like we should hold any information about you (“right to be forgotten”), we will erase, complete or amend that information upon request.
Other websites and links
Who is collecting your information?
When you visit Nellsar’s websites and are asked for personal information regarding care services for you or a loved one, you are sharing that information with Nellsar Limited.
With regard to our marketing, as we sometimes work in partnership with PIC PR Limited , they may also track your use of our websites for analytical purposes, in conjunction with social media marketing and retargeting.
With whom does Nellsar share your information?
We may disclose your personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business, and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third-parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure
- Third-party advertisers, advertising networks, PR agencies and search engine providers that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you, and analytics, and that which assists us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information if:
- We sell any or all of our business or assets, or we buy another business or assets. In which case, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions
We collect log file information from all our visitors to our websites. Log files automatically record website usage and information such as the IP address, time, date, HTTP status and bytes sent and received. We use this information to improve our online service and to make changes to the layout of our websites and to the content on it, based on the way visitors navigate around it.
Our social media accounts may also use the analytical tool called Facebook Pixel. This form of code is triggered every time a web user interacts with our websites, expressly when they are signed into Facebook at the same time. Facebook Pixel tracks when users respond to a Facebook ad, what actions they take on our sites, the pages they visit and the length of time they spend there.
We would like to send you updates and information about services of ours and other companies which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please send an email to Data.Officer@Nellsar.com or write to Martin Barrett (Data Officer), Nellsar Limited Office, 82a Woodstock Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4HN.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Nellsar site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. Please note that your internet service provider is required by law to retain the details of all visitors to this site for a period of 12 months.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications).
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- Third-parties tracking your use for social media, marketing and analytical purposes on our behalf
- Third-parties tracking your use of our sites to assist in effective retargeting social media adverts across Facebook and Instagram on our behalf
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third-party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in.
You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
How to contact us
Email Data.Officer@Nellsar.com or write to Martin Barrett (Data Officer), Nellsar Limited Office, 82a Woodstock Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 4HN.